ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lynx 3 - Promotion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Lynx 3 - Promotion   Lynx 3 - Promotion EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:47 am

Has any of you seen the adverts for the new Lynx 3? I've tried it, and it's great. There's even multiple ways you can apply it, eG:
Lynx 3 - Promotion Double10Lynx 3 - Promotion Heaven10Lynx 3 - Promotion Muscle10Lynx 3 - Promotion Perfec10
It's definitely worth trying it out. I know the lynx effect works too, as i was talking to a female friend of msn the other night Very Happy
go on, try Lynx 3, it's really great, and it smells fantastic!
If you'd like to know more, give me a pm and I'll send you some promotional videos and give you a bit more information on it!
I know I haven't really described it much here, but talk to me if you're interested, or reply to this post!
Back to top Go down
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx 3 - Promotion   Lynx 3 - Promotion EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:01 am

yes this is a blumin' good scent to attract the ladies with, and the advert for it is really scary. I thought the advert was for a new cosmetic precedure where you can merge with a friend to create an o'so greater looking super-lady.

Next time Mayuss try spraying on only one body part, to see if the girls will do stuff to only one place on you like lick your shoes - that would be funny wouldn't it? Or if they started chewing on your elbow ha ha ha ha........ yes I do need help Sad
Back to top Go down
Jman
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Jman

Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx 3 - Promotion   Lynx 3 - Promotion EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:38 am

yeah ya do
personally, i think that is the 2nd worst way for people to get together, the worst being myspace
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: LYNX 3   Lynx 3 - Promotion EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:38 am

Worst way to meet people? Meh, personal opinion I suppose, but Hi there again,
Now I'm sure you're all sick of me talking about Lynx 3 right? But have you seen the new advert on television with Abbey Clancy? Check it out, and enter the competition! Even if it's just to get me off your backs! Now I truly believe in Lynx 3, having got plenty of the stuff myself, and used it to effect ;-) I've had a lot of comments from people saying how they prefer other Lynx products but haven't even tried Lynx 3 to compare! Give it a go? What sort of an inconvenience is it going to be, really??? And when it works, you'll be thanking me anyway! haha, I want you guys to at least google Lynx 3 to see what it's all about. I'm not trying to make you try some crappy product, this is the real deal guys! And the Lynx effect works, my girlfriend loves it ;-) So check it out today!
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Final lynx 3   Lynx 3 - Promotion EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:14 am

Yes, once again people, Lynx 3!
I've been telling you people about how good it is! Have you listened?! Look. I'm not lying to you. It's great. Let me give you an example. I was single man. ;-( I started this lynx 3 campaign. I'm not single any more! ;-) I use lynx 3, and it's great. At least have a look on the website
www.lynxeffect.com/lynx3
Why not download the bebo app like I have? What's that gonna cost you? Nothing! And you get a hot girl on your bebo too!
It's good to mix things up, try spraying the two cans with different amounts, find the right smell for you!
There's various campaigns for lynx 3 going on, use it as an excuse to buy FHM, Abbey Clancy's promoting lynx 3 on it!
Ok, how about this. Go to www.youtube.com/seto111 that's my youtube account. Watch the lynx related videos there.
Then make a decision on lynx 3!

jamie.
Back to top Go down
Alan@WRN
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers

Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx 3 - Promotion   Lynx 3 - Promotion EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:04 pm

I wanted to lock this as its advertising but I will just let it slip

but if people arnt gonna click on it then give up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: this   Lynx 3 - Promotion EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Lol, there's a post in the staff section about why I'm doing it, that should shed some light on this "advertising" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx 3 - Promotion   Lynx 3 - Promotion Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynx 3 - Promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONM Times :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: