ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed   The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:36 am

Bits of Assassin's creed that I love and hate.
I love:
Shoving people out of my way.
(This is so funny as to get through people, you randomly pat them on their shoulder. Humourous though when you tackle them, as they shout really loudly when they fly through the air. The best bit about grabbing whilst using the B button is that you can throw people by grabbing their collar, and thrusting them away, which is especially useful if they're standing on the edge of a cliff. Great for useage on those annoying beggars too. The one thing I'd change though is that I'd make it so you could use civilians as a meat shied. For example, if a guard tries to stab you, grab a civilian and put them in the way. Could be useful for avoiding the arrows of archers too. I know that this probably isn't protecting the innocent, but hey, it'd be funny.)
I hate:
Killing civilians hurts you.
(Why?! Why is this? What causes the civilian to hurt you, when you're throwing them ten feet, or inserting a 6 inch blade into their neck? So what if that civilian was a rapist? Nope. You lose health. What if one guy needed some money to pay for his starving family and thererfore decided to become a guard, who then was slaughtered by Altair for no good reason. No health lost there. In fact you'll prbably get a pat on the back and on your way to more achievements. This is what I'd definately change, it's a sandbox environment, so why are we so restricted. On crackdown it's fun to slaughter civilians, and the only form of punishment is an easily dispatchable police hit squad. But no, none of that. You lose health, and then die if you do it more. Wtf. That's probably the only reply that I can post.)

What's your best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed?
Back to top Go down
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed   The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Yeah I hear you - I love the overall gameplay, the slick movement controls and complicated, but never frustrating, fighting mechanics. The only thing I hate is the story - it is pure balls. Science fiction????? What!? Why on earth this was done is anyones guess but you can count on the man who thought it up having a series of red dots appear on his vital organs in the near future *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
espo
Normal Brawlers
Normal Brawlers
espo

PostSubject: Indeed   The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 1:07 pm

Assasins creed is brilliant, the stabing and slicing, but more importantly the counter kills and also the jumping through merchant stands to get away from the gaurds (this looks really cool and aventually gives you an acheivement). One thing i will say and im sure people will agree with me is the fact that blending with scholars just wouldn't work, because you look completely different as you have a sword and other things on your back giving you away. This would also alert the gaurds if you was to be running aroun the city normally they may get suspicious of your weapons, but nooooo.
Back to top Go down
Jman
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Jman

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed   The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 2:09 pm

assassins crred is a bunch of crap. yes, it's fun jumping around and climbing up buildings and swinging from post to post, but that's about as good as it gets. it's so damn REPETETIVE!!! every single mission is about killing someone, and they all look the same anyway.it's fun to play for about half an hour, then it becomes pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed   The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed Empty

Back to top Go down

The best and worst bits of Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 1