ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Outfit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
espo
Normal Brawlers
Normal Brawlers
espo

The Outfit Empty
PostSubject: The Outfit   The Outfit EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Now the outfit may be an older game for the 360 but i beleive it to be one of the greatest. It has aspects of comedy, shooting, war etc. It has a lot of things on it which are great. It brought a smile to my face every time i played on it. Also the campaign is very good. it can get quite challenging at times but this is good.
Also i like the fact that by completing certain things on the game you get medals. When you get a certain amount of medals you unlock cheats which can make the game better and as you have to earn the cheats it makes it worth while to do it.
The supply on demand feature is probably the best thing to do on it (after killing people, or by blowing them up. When you shoot someone with anything explosive they fall down in little pieces whilst on fire). The SOD (CBA to write supply on demand) is a very good feature as it is easy to use. It allows you to call in many different things. You can call in reinforcement troops (only to a maximum of 4 with you at any time), you can call in different kind of airstrikes, machine gun turrets can be called in (for the americans you get the 30cal the 50cal and a rather nice anti air gun, and for the germans th... well they have german guns). you can also call in light viecles like jeeps. Halftracks can also be called in to the battlefield which are cool. Tanks also can be called in (Americans get a normal tank, a tank with aflamethrower as it's main weapon, and there is the multi missile firing tank, which is rather powerful. The germans get a normal tank, another tank, and a rather giant tank that is almost undefeatable. It is very very powerful).
Overall i really enjoy playing the outfit, it is just a great game to play.
Back to top Go down
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

The Outfit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outfit   The Outfit EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Based on what you just said the game sounds like a corker. It's amusing... war? That really does sound appealing.
Now all they need are paintball guns and the game would outweigh whatever else is good on the 360... cause I on't know whats actually on it...... shut up!
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

The Outfit Empty
PostSubject: the outfit   The Outfit EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:24 pm

Good review, but a bit staggered. What rating would you give this out of 10?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Outfit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outfit   The Outfit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Outfit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONM Times :: Off Topic :: Non-Nintendo Gaming :: X-Box-
Jump to: