ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fave thing to do when not playing video games????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

Fave thing to do when not playing video games???? Empty
PostSubject: Fave thing to do when not playing video games????   Fave thing to do when not playing video games???? EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 5:14 pm

I like to write books.
I've started many but never finished any..... I lose interest quite fast you see.

What do you like to do that is either creative or something that could potentially threaten China's diplomatic infastructure???
Back to top Go down
cjayp33
Crazy Hand
Crazy Hand

PostSubject: Re: Fave thing to do when not playing video games????   Fave thing to do when not playing video games???? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:41 am

Bronson wrote:
I like to write books.
I've started many but never finished any..... I lose interest quite fast you see.

What do you like to do that is either creative or something that could potentially threaten China's diplomatic infastructure???

yep i stared writing a book when i was younger and hope to finish/publish it oneday

i also like reading and learning about /interested in forensic science

Quote :
THE TIME PLOTS

chapter one The blood

Simone, Bengi and Kelly were on their way to their houses, from a day of shopping/chilling out in town. They lived in community neighbourhood not far from town. It was only five o’clock, but already it was pitch black and only streetlamps lit the way. It had been a cold chilly Saturday and all three of them were looking for a cosy night in. The weather was scheduled for a thunderstorm. The time was five o’clock, mid November. “Hey Kelly will you be watching the x factor tonight, who do you think will win” said Bengi. They were very close friends. “ Brenda will win, I am rooting for her because she is the best of them all if she has not reached the losing an act stage yet”. All of a sudden they heard a splash and looked down, they were standing in a pool of red, shiny red.
“ Oh my god, are we standing in what I think we are”?
“Eek, we are standing in blood” Kelly was a bit of a scardy cat and really liked Bengi. Bengi was tall and lanky and had brown hair. Kelly was thin and not very tall. Simone was the funniest of them all and was an average build and height. “ What has happened here, I think there has been a killing of some sort” Simone said. They stood there silent for a long time shocked before Kelly broke the silence. “ I will use my mobile phone and call nine nine nine”
“ Should that be six six six the sign of the devil to whoever has done this.
Ten minutes later flashing blue lights and sirens could be heard and seen. Two coppers got out. One male wearing his police hat and the other female. “ Hello hello ello what do we have here kids?” it was the man that spoke but he has an obvious idea what had happened because he was staring at the big pool of blood. Well you see Bengi began and he retold the story thank you that is all for now lads and ladies, although we may need to speak to you again and if you remember anything else contact us at the police station and ask for pc Pilkington” and with that the woman stopped talking and they both walked back to their police car, presumably to talk in private on their walkie talkies. Kelly the scardey cat noticed something; there was a small dripping trail of blood, which she though must have come from when the bloody object was moved. “ Look can you see what I can see a trail of blood ” she said
“ Err yes now I can see Simone said quietly starring down closer to get a better look.
“ Should we follow it,” Bengi asked
“ Absolutely, I love a good adventure/ mystery as we all wish something strange, mysterious or exciting will happen although I never thought anything serious would happen in our neighbourhood” Although deep down Simone was not as confident.
It was only the odd drips but enough to see it by the by the light coming from the streetlamps every so often. “ Shall we go?” Simone said
“ Yes come on, we don’t have all day and besides have you forgotten that it will get darker to the point where we will not be able to see or do anything?” And that was that. They followed the trail in silence either too nervous or deep in their thoughts to talk.
The trail lead out of the neighbourhood and into an industrial area (a place with a whole of warehouses with stacked up boxes) just outside the woods. The place was derelict, empty only the wind could be heard, which made it eerie. “ Hey did you hear that sound maybe someone is nearby. Lets try to find him”. It was not very loud but just enough so that somebody would hear. Pitter-patter, the rain had just started and unknown to then would turn into a storm that could turn violent had started. They edged forward closer to the source of the noise. Kelly’s teeth were chattering, she knew the sound was connected to the shiny red blood but inside was scared but at the same time wanted to see what was making the noise. The noise was coming from behind a big stack of boxes; a noise when you drag something is what it sounded like. “ This is it” Simone said. So with that they peered round the corner of the end of a line of stacked up boxes and saw a shadow on the paved floor with something that looked like a body beside it.“ Oh my god there is another body”
“ Yeah look, this time there is no blood, quick come on the killer must be close by we heard a noise didn’t we?” But when they looked closer the person was a man who had been knocked unconscious.” I know perhaps one of us should stay here and called for help while the other goes and investigates the noise.” That is what they done; Simone stayed there and called for help while the others went on ahead thinking they were onto something exciting. But what they did not know till much later was that this man was no ordinary man in fact you could say he holds a secret that could change peoples life. Bengi and Kelly carried past the industrial zone and into a tall creepy eerie forest. The trees were so tall they covered up half of the buildings so anybody in the woods would not be able to tell what was at the end of the woods. Only the top of the town centres buildings could be seen so they had to use that as a guide. “How far shall we go in this woods, because I have not been very far in this forest”?
“ Lets go further this time past our den we are trying to build the noise must be coming from somewhere inside this forest and it is up to us to find out what” Bengi said “well okay lets go all the way to see what is behind this forest because I tried to ask my parents but they just ignored it and carried on as usual as though they did not hear me ask the question”
“ Same here, let’s walk quicker it is getting very dark and we have no source of light apart from the sun”.
Meanwhile Simone was still waiting patiently with this person who just lied there until he muttered “ behind the forest” and passed out again. Simone having heard tried to communicate with this person but alas nothing he just lay there unconscious. Simone just lay there nervously hoping he would pull through and help solve the mystery. For him the minuets would be long and painful as the reinforces were coming. But he was going through it all over in his mind trying to figure it all out hoping his friends would be all right and seeing if Kelly and Bengi were getting any closer. He knew they would make a nice couple and should go out together. But they just saw their relationship as friendship. Finally after what seemed like ages sires and lights could bee heard which meant help was not far away and he would get somewhere.
While back in the woods Kelly and Bengi were making their way through the forest on the muddy path. You see there was only one route in and out and it went straight through the middle of large woods that seemed to go on for ages and ages. Everywhere seemed the same as if you were getting nowhere. They were not far from their den and it was Kelly who broke the silence” hey our den is not far away maybe we could stop by to grab some snacks, drinks.”
“ Okay that is a great idea”
Their den was made out logs and was a hut shape with a roof a bit like when you go the park and build one. The hut or den was a lot bigger then it seemed on the outside. Inside there was a log seat where they could sit, a picnic basket with food and drink a bag. “ First lets get some food and drink and have them, by the way my shoes are muddy, the path is muddy because of the rain we had so I am going into the woods which is making my shoes dirty, I hoe it is worth it. Good idea. We need our energy”. They thought of their den as a second home and a private place to discuss things and not be disturbed. They liked the fact that it was private and was a long way from civilization and nobody would find them. This was their base were they would make decisions and discuss what they were going to do which is what they done next.

Chapter two walking in the woods.

After they had got their energy level up and rested for a bit they thought about what they might need and got it out torches so they could see in the dark. Both of them did not know what would lie ahead and thought it must be significant that they have yet to discover.
While back in the industrial warehouses Simone was telling the police and ambulance service what happened when they got their”… yes I see… so you say he was lying there when you got their”
“Yes”
“Okay you were here because you were following a trail of blood when you got here you said you heard a noise, could you describe it for me”
“ It was like a rustling sound …” Simone was getting tired of all the questions all-leading to the same thing, which was they were or are they connected? So that was that Simone just kept telling him what he knew, where his friends had gone and often answering yes.
“Are you ready”
“No but lets go and get this over with so we can satisfy our minds”. And with that they got up and started walking venturing into the unknown past their den wondering how long this woods goes on for and what is on the other side. They had only been walking a short time till they came to a Falk in the path” Bengi what shall we do, you know I get scared but maybe it is time I faced up to it and venture on my own”
“ Good idea I will take the left and you take the right, and remember if anything happens uses the walkie-talkies.”
“ Okay I will good luck and hope to see you soon.” Kelly started walking towards the right hand side path away from Bengi. This path looked the same much the same as the other tall trees everywhere blocking views so you can only see the tops of things. She had to walk minuets before she could see a clearing in the background with what looked like a wooden hut and stone steps. Every step she took it was getting closer and clearer.
However for Bengi it was totally different his path just seemed to go on and on as if it was never ending. But after what seemed like ages bengi could see stone as if the thing in the distance was made of stone. AHH!!!!! Thump! Bengi had just fallen into a pit, which Bengi would eventually find out would be an animal trap, but of course falling into a hole is not very nice and it gave him a bit of shock. After getting hi bearings and thinking about what had just happened he tried to contact Kelly by walkie-talkie but there was no answer. Now bengi began to panic wondering weather anything had happened to Kelly and if he would ever see her again. But luckily for her she would soon meat somebody who would be able to explain what has just happened to Bengi
Kelly entered this wide space and found a hut in the middle with stone steps running up to the door. It was made of wood and had a hut shape roof. It looked as it had only just been built. Outside there was a fire burning with some pans on top. Kelly thought somebody must live here and wanted to find out who it was and why. They were here. But she was right somebody was living here and she was about to meet her. Kelly was to busy looking at the hut to notice that the door of the hut was opening and out came a mean looking guy with a gun in his hand. He was wearing hunter’s boot, green coat and chequered trouser. He walked down the steps and started walking to Kelly who was totally oblivious to him. Before she had time to look at him he spoke in a rather rough voice “ well what do we have here… a little girl.” Alarmed by this she turned around to face him and said, “ Hello my name is Kelly I am exploring the woods to see what is on the other side”
“ Exploring why would you want to do that and you better get off my land before I do something that you will regret. With this remark Kelly was getting scared and her impression of this man was not a very nice one.” Oh! Sorry to bother you I will be ff on my way I do not want to disturb you, by them way what are you doing here”
“ Setting an animal traps, so if I catch anything I will kill it NOW I SAID BE GONE!!!“
“ OKAY I WILL GO BUT WATCH OUT FOR MY FRIEND Bengi because I fear he may have fallen into one of your traps no don’t harm him if you see him.” And with that she carried on walking pats the hut getting deeper into the woods wondering what is happening with her friends.
Meanwhile Bengi was still stuck in an animal trap trying to figure out what to. He tried everything from making a noise to calling out for help but it seemed he was all alone in this spooky not knowing weather his time in the forest was going to have a happy ending. There was not much in the whole except leaves and twigs. But then the idea came to him why not use the sticks to generate a fire like they did in the olden days. But would this work he thought? He had to try it was only potion and nothing could go wrong.
For Simone it was a worrying time wondering what to do whether he should go looking for his friends. In the end he decided to go to the den and get a few supplies before deciding what to do next. The police left along with the ambulance and he was left there, which was a perfect opportunity to get to the den. But it was much worse for him as he soon realised he had no torch and it was not the ideal time to go walking into the woods but he just had tom find his friends. He sensed he needed to contact them and started walking into the woods taking small steps, walking carefully looking at what was on he ground so as not to trip over and break something. It took him about five minuets to reach the den and when he got there he could tell that somebody had been their because the food supply had gone down and the drinks supplies. After stopping himself to refuel and change his shoes he set off deeper into the woods, making a grave error because he forgot you could not get a signal from your mobile. When he eventually got to the split in the fork he just stood their trying to work out what was a better way to go.
Kelly on the other hand was having more luck, although she did not know it she had nearly reached the end of the woods and find out what that secret was. A few moments later she saw it in all her glory. It was the most old fashion building you could find. The whole structure and framework was mad e out of stone and it had for towers on each of it corners. It had a big brown oak door a wooden drawbridge so you could get over the moat. Yes it had to be said it was the most authentic castle had ever seen. But why did she not now about it before crossed her mind it is only a castle, what harm could it dom. After staring at for a couple of minuets she plucked up the courage and walked across the drawbridge and knocked on the door seeing if anybody was there she stood there waiting wondering what mysteries/ things are behind that door.
But Simone was having better luck because he had chosen to also take the right path based on his instincts. Bemgi was still trapped in the hole and it would be some time before somebody would discover him.
Back to top Go down
cjayp33
Crazy Hand
Crazy Hand

PostSubject: Re: Fave thing to do when not playing video games????   Fave thing to do when not playing video games???? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:42 am

Quote :
Chapter 3 The Castle

There was nobody answering so Kelly tried the door and to her surprise it opened and she went in fully aware that she would need to be careful. When you first walk in you see a long corridor with loads of pictures hanging on the wall of famous people like nelson rosé parker and many other famous people. After Kelly had walked along them corridor looking at all the pictures she came to what looked liked the entrance/ foyer. To the right hand side were some stone or marble spiral staircases that obviously leaded up to the next floor of the castle. There were two doors in the foyer one on the left one on the right and a third straight ahead of her all leading to different rooms and sections of the castle. Perhaps this was a new museum that was nearly ready to be open because although the materials were old it looked as if it was brand new only just been built. Kelly kept her torch on as she decided what door to take next. These were old wooden doors with those old-fashioned looking knockers. The ceiling had one glass chandelier lighting the whole room. In the end she thought it doesn’t matter because she would explore all three rooms. Thank god she was in a protected room even though it was cold and lonely with no one else in the castle?
On the right path Simone was still walking wondering weather this was the path he should of took, but in the distance he could see a clearing there were less trees in that area and he saw exactly what Kelly had sore when she was there. When Simone reached the clearing he saw the wooden hut but he did not have time to marvel at it because a boy was coming out and walking down the stone steps. Walking in the direction of Simone who was taken back when he saw this boy coming towards him. The boy stopped when he saw Simone and he was surprised to see a boy here. ”Hello, may I ask what you are doing here”
“Oh hello I am Simone and I was looking for my friends who were exploring in the woods”
“ Sorry my name is dickory, you say your friends are exploring in these woods. Well I heard a bell and my farther went straight out to the animal trap to see what he had caught in his trap.”
“ So what are you trying to tell me”?
“ Well when the bell rings it means something has been caught and I fear one of your friends may have fallen in the whole. They are well hidden you know.
“ If that is true can you help me”?
“ Yes I can, as it happens I know a shortcut maybe we could beat my farther and see what is in that pit”
“ Okay”
“ Right then follow me.” And that was that Simone followed Dickory to try and see if his friend was in grave danger.
Bengi was not aware of this but he was still trying to find an escape route to get out of the whole little knowing all the facts.
Over at the castle Kelly tried the left door and to her surprise it opened what looked like a kitchen that was had been used. There were brass metal pots and pans. The room had all the essentials that you need to cook like freezer, fridge cooker and microwave. In this room the walls were made of stone and there was one window in the middle of the right hand sidewall. Kelly thought it was worth investigating seeing if there was anything useful she could use/ eat to help her survive or face the dangers that may lay ahead. So for some time she stayed in the kitchen.
But out in the woods the hunter had got to whole where Bengi was trapped. He was surprised to see a young boy but he was not happy because he wanted an animal to kill or slaughter. His voice was gruff when he spoke “well what do we have here a little human child”
“ Please could you help me, I fell down this whole”
“ Help you I was expecting a animal down there not a child, anyway I will help you but you will suffer”
“ Oh thank you very much”. The hunter held down his shotgun and Bengi clung onto it while he was being pulled up. But when he was standing on his feet at the top , he was soon grabbed by the neck and was being dragged to the hut, but bengi did not know this and he was thinking this would be the end. But little did he know hep was a few seconds away.
Yes little died he know that Simone and Dickory were literally a few seconds away and saw what was happening, Dickory the hunters son ran out in front of the hunter and demanded what he was doing to this child even though he did not know him” I demand to know what is going on here, I DEMAND!! You free my friends friend right this instance or I tell people we have been living in this forest”
“What are you doing here I thought I told you tom stay in the hut, you know you can not come hunting with me”
“ Well you see Farther I left quite soon after you to see what you had caught, then I saw this kid Simone wondering towards my hut. He said his friends were in their and told him about the animal traps. We soon realised what had happened, so we took a shortcut to try and stop you”
“Well your plan failed, now both of you follow me”
Over at the castle Kelly had finished in the kitchen and was trying the right hand side, which again opened this time revealing a log with a log ire that was on. There was a TV and radio in this room. The walls were dull and on each side hung portraits of famous people, some of which Kelly. also there was a sofa, chair and table. Kelly walked over to the table to see what scuff was on. There was a newspaper loads of pieces of papers, but one struck Kelly’s eye on the front it said WHAT THE WORLD WILL LOOK LIKE 20 YEARS TIME. Underneath it said” please find over the page my account of what will happen in twenty years time years time and what this place will look like… Kelly turned over but nothing was written on it as it was blank. Whoever wrote this she thought must not have finished yet and could it be scientists or completely made up by somebody, no matter who wrote it why it was written was more important. with that Kelly left the room to explore more of the castle seeing what other thing things castle holds. Little knowing of what clues were in the next room she tried.
Back the woods things weren’t looking too, much better somehow the two boys would have to ditch the hunter, but he led them straight back to his cabin in the middle of the woods. When they got there, the hunter tied them both up so they could not move, and as for the hunter’s boy Dickory he was just stuck in the cabin, not allowed out so he was not much help. They had to think of something now fast and quick so they could fin Kelly and tell the police about the blood and how they think the hunter was responsible. Did people even know he was living there? The only thing near them was a log fire that was burning. Then that gave them an idea use one o]f the logs to cut the rope but as Simone spoke “ well that is a great plan except we can’t reach one of them and they are far too hot to grab one”
“ Well what do think we should do the only thing we have is our mobile phones”
“ Mobile phones eh!” and bengi’s face turned to a thinking face as though he was concocting a plan.

Chapter four the portals

Kelly had tried to of the three doors so it was time to try the only door left the largest of them all standing directly in front of the entrance (foyer) this one opened too to reveal high rows of bookshelves which could only mean one thing Kelly had walked into a library. It was like a big labyrinth with bookcases as high as the ceiling. Kelly walked straight down the middle towards the other side of the room scanning the different books from olden jobs to technology of the world, an encyclopaedia of famous people. This library had every thing from history to geography. When Kelly got to the end there was a table with a lamp on, a open book and a piece of paper which read “ don’t forget to look at book two thousand three hundred and fifty six to help with research an plans. I wonder thought Kelly has this got anything to do with the piece of paper in the living room. Who would want to study/ research this think? It can’t be scientists because they don’t live in castles d they?
Back at the hut things were looking up as Bengi announced the plan2 Right I have a plan and it is that I phone your mobile so that it rings, which will attract the hunter who will come out and investigate the source of the noise”
“I see so he will think someone is coming so he will go and warn them off, which means Dickory will be able to com out and untie us, which means we will be free to try and find where Kelly is”
“ I wonder how she is.” With that the two of them got to work.
Back in the library Kelly had decided to go and look for this numbered book. Whatever it is this could solve the mysteries. She searched row by row until she found the book and picked it up. it was called “the kings and queens of eighteen ninety. Oh!! This will help me with our history project so immediately she carried the book to the table and started to read it. When she had flicked through and got to the middle which had a handwritten note written in blue “ do not take this and do not go upstairs this is private stuff which must not be told. Why are they so important and what is upstairs. Kelly being the person she is could not resist going out of the library and up the spiral stone steps to see what other things this castle had to offer.
The plan was in action back at the hut the mobile was ringing and to their there perdition the hunter came out of his hut “ who goes there, who ever it is I will find you now be gone go back the way you came or else!!”. He said as he made his way back out into the woods. When they were shore he was gone and could not hear them Simone and Bengi whispered “ Dickory, he ism gone, now please can you untie us”
“ Sure I am just coming”. Indeed he was carrying a knife. He started to cut the rope until both were free” Thank you very much Dickory, you have been very kind”
“ My pleasure, I was glad to be of assistance, oh I do hope you find your friend can you do one thing though”
“ Sure what is it”?
“ Tell somebody about us living here, but be discrete we don’t want him to know it was you, and sorry about my dad a and what he has done”
“ No problem. That was that they said goodbye and carried on walking past the hut up to the castle where Kelly was.
Speaking of Kelly she was at this moment venturing up the stone spiral steps wondering what was up there that was so close to this person that nobody could look when she reached the top of the long staircase she was greeted by a long corridor with doors on either side of the walls. They were again brown arch doors mad of wood with a black knocker as the door handle. Right at the end Kelly could see a light that lit this corridor so without hesitating she headed for hoping it would help her see more clearly where she was.
On the path Simone and Bengi had reached the castle and started wondering, “ I wonder if Kelly is inside”
“ I bet she is because she took the left path like us lets try the door”. They walked up to the door and tried to open it, which it did. “ Well that was a surprise it actually opened”
“ Yes come on Kelly must be here somewhere. lets split up”
“ Okay” indeed when they got inside and saw how many rooms there was they decided to split up one would search upstairs while the other downstairs.
Kelly who had by now reached the end of the corridor was not surprised to see another table and chair. But next to it was something covered by a cloth. Kelly wanted to know what the hell was underneath so she lifted it off and as she did so she touched the glass not realising it was a mirror. When it was off she only looked at it for a few seconds realising it was a mirror but that was all she could see as there was suddenly a bright glow coming from the mirror” ah!! So bright! Go to get aw.” But before she had chance to do or say anything else she was being sucked into the mirror. Within a few seconds she was gone disappeared.
Elsewhere Bengi had entered a room on the top floor where it was completely bare except for a table with a cloth laid on it. As Bengi got closer he could see that it had a glass ball on it . He was amazed and thought about the type of person who was living here” SIMONE SIMONE COME SEE THIS” he shouted as Simone was coming he touched the Ball ZAP! In a few seconds he was no longer standing there and the room was back to how it was empty when Simone eventually found the open door he was amazed to find nobody there “Bengi this is no time to be playing jokes”. He stood there for a few seconds still no answer. He was worried and also puzzled. Where had Bengi got. Both Kelly and Bengi had disappeared but he did not know about Kelly disappearing at least not yet and things were about to get a whole lot worse for them as there adventure was only just beginning one that would require all of their skills.
Back to top Go down
cjayp33
Crazy Hand
Crazy Hand

PostSubject: Re: Fave thing to do when not playing video games????   Fave thing to do when not playing video games???? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:43 am

Quote :
Chapter five New Places

A couple of days ago in a old abandoned house…“ Thank you all for coming, I trust you got, here safely and unnoticed”. There was a murmur of yeses form the people dressed in white coats. There were about ten of them” good now how is the plan going, I trust it has started. One of the men spoke
” Yes it has in my castle I have made identical rooms, so if anybody looks they won’t find out what I am doing, all my rooms are identical, with no changes”
“ Good and what about the rest” there was again a mummer of yes did that too.
“ Excellent the time machines are the way of being finished, and soon the I will go back in time and into the future, to cause world domination, and to make sure I rule the world.”
But somebody had already taken a test launch in the time machine their names were Bengi and Kelly. Little did they know what they had stumbled on? Simone however was the third of the three friends. He had not a piece of the time machine, as he was still puzzled as to where the other two had got to. Little did he know that the world rested on their shoulders. Simone waited their for a couple of minuets before he decide to investigate more of the castle little knowing at this time that the rooms on the floor above him were identical to ones on the floor he was standing on. Gosh what a large castle he thought as he made his way to the stars to get to the next floor. Just how many floors does this castle have? He wondered as he started climbing the stairs Meanwhile in a unknown place in the past, Kelly had landed with a bump on what was solely ground. Ow!! After a couple of seconds she portrayed her surroundings. She had landed in a big wide-open space with lots of grass. She looked out into the distance and could only just make out buildings you see there was a lot of open land and every so often you would came across a village. Time to work out where she was and try and get back to the castle. One thing was for sure it had something to do with the glowing light. Kelly decided to head towards the sun and see what was up there. It was like a paradise and a dream come true. While Kelly was walking she still had questions that that was on her mind, so she tried to answer them to keep her mind busy. Where I am 1? What year is it? All I know she thought is it had something to with the mirror and a bright light next thing she new she had landed flat on her bum in grass. It reminded her of the wizard of oz. Still not a lot in sight except for the smoke of a chimney in the far distance and what was this smoke and where is it coming from? Kelly was still in her own walking with her wellies on.
In a busy city in the future Bengi had landed right in the middle of the busy street. When he had recovered from his fall he portrayed his surroundings to see when and where he was. All around him were shiny silver building, not a brick in sight. There were men women children walking busily but one thing that stood out was the amount of robots walking, carrying things like a normal being. Suddenly a thought had occurred to him. He was in the future that was pretty certain, but is the whole world being extinct and taken over by robots? Even the some bets were robot pets. Boy he thought things have really changed and modernised. It seemed that he did not fit in wearing his wellies, what was he going to do? One thing was for certain he knew it something to do with the ball. He just had to know where he was, what time period he was in and would there be a way to get back home or would he be stuck in this futuristic world. There is only one way to find out.
Kelly had been only walking for ten minuets when she founds what looked like tepees made out straw. Which suggested she was way way back in time possible even to the age of the dinosaurs. She deicide she would look inside to what sort of people lived here, but she didn’t have to as a boy came running out of one and towards her shouting “ quick get away we only have a day before.” what was all this about. Little did she know that somebody else had tempered with time and kidnapped the man in charge of the land.” Hello could somebody please tell me what is going and where I am? what year is this?”
The boy spoke “has memory been erased, don’t you remember we have to be slaves otherwise the emperor gets it. And the year is 230bc” wow I am 200 years in the past, maybe this would help with my history project, maybe not, it seems that are having a bit of trouble. I wonder how Bengi is getting on come to think of it where is he? Kelly thought.
Speaking of Bengi things were okay except that he was about a hundred years in the future. And no idea where he was. The whole place he was in was modernised, loads of tall building like he was in a futuristic town. Everything looked normal there were shops and supermarkets, banks and schools. He started to walk hoping to find a information desk or centre to find out where he was. As he walked he noticed most of the assistants were robots so what do all these people do with their time and just how many robots are there? He thought as he continued walking. There was not a single brick in sight it all looked very bright and it was almost too much for his eyes so he decided he would go into the shop and get some sunglasses if he could as he might need them to stop him from going blind. So he carried on walking until he found a place, which looked lie it could sell sunglass.
Inside the shop there were shelves stands and isles full of stuff everything you need to survive keep clean because in this century the shops were even more compact. Bengi was so amazed by what he saw he just had to look around. This is like a boots he thought to himself but an updated one to fit in with the time. He was surprised that there was no sunglasses stand in sight but instead a stand that said eye visors. It had a notice which read get the latest eye visors here and protect your eyes and don’t cost a lot. A sudden thought came to bengi he had no money so what was he going to. One thought came through his mind and that was that he would have to steal a pair because as he looked around everyone was wearing one and the designs looked totally different on each one. He browsed that stand looking at them. They were all high tech sunglasses until one caught his eye which had a label attached to it which said are you new to these then this is the pair for you. Without thinking Bengi picked them up. The world seemed less bright but yet he could still see. He so wished that he could have them but he new it would be wrong to take them so he looked around to ask for assistants to help him but they were all robots and what use could they be? After all they were only robots. So he decided to o p to the desk and pay for them. But his surprise when he got their nobody seemed to recognise him as though he was non-existent. That was when Bengi got the urge to wear them and walk out because nobody would notice would they?
Just as he got outside and put the so-called eye visors on they started to speak like a woman’s voice, “thank you for buying eye viziers we hope you enjoy them. P.S. you have one message. Anybody could record messages or talk to people via the eye visors. In this particular case it was two people one man and one woman who was speaking “I hope this gets to you in time , you see our world is in danger from this person who has mysteriously come to power. We don’t know what he is doing but we are sure he is up to no good and that he arrived from another dimension or time in space through a time machine. I know this must sound crazy but we believe you travelled in that same time machine and have ended up here in the future” so please help us it continued. You will know when you have found us as you will recognise something that looks strange in this town. Message ending the woman said. Bengie was curious and bewailed and wanted to find out more about this far fetched idea of theirs who ever they were.
Meanwhile Kelly

to be continued if i can be bothered
Back to top Go down
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

PostSubject: Re: Fave thing to do when not playing video games????   Fave thing to do when not playing video games???? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 4:20 pm

Don't post it here - people could steal your idea.

Just to make it look professional you need to use a new line whenever anyone starts to speak.... also detail is lacking, try to elaborate on the surroundings more and use some interesting speach to get the point that something is just wierd but completely insane.

But yeah mate it sounds awesome. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: things I do.   Fave thing to do when not playing video games???? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 3:59 pm

I don't write books but for my English coursework I was supposed to write a short story. I basically wrote the first chapter to a book, 12 pages I think.
I tend to spend excessive amounts of time on the computer, but actings what I really do best.

Ooh, ooh. When I'm not playing them, I tend to discuss and argue about them with friends. We have a mass debate. I can't believe I just typed that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave thing to do when not playing video games????   Fave thing to do when not playing video games???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave thing to do when not playing video games????
Page 1 of 1