ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cast list for the Halo movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

Cast list for the Halo movie? Empty
PostSubject: Cast list for the Halo movie?   Cast list for the Halo movie? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Ok, I can't wait for the Halo movie, but at this rate it'll be 2011 it's out or something. Anyway, here's my idea for the perfect cast list, what do you think?

Master Chief: Steve Downes
Cast list for the Halo movie? NEWS-10071-936bddad6d67fa3fd29b085c6f495306Cast list for the Halo movie? SteveDownes
Yes people, for the master chief, it would be a heresy not to use the real voice from the games. Yes people, this is Steve Downes, the real voice for the Master chief. Shocked me too, lol.

Sergeant Johnson: Denzel Washington

Cast list for the Halo movie? 49514-4
Look at him, the resemblance is uncanny and he's certainly a top actor. A lot of people have been saying that Samuel L Jackson should play this part but I think he's not the right build, and he's a bit too "Get these mother f***ing snakes off this f***ing plane!" Not really what the plot line calls for.

Cortana: Jen Taylor

Cast list for the Halo movie? Cortana_h3Cast list for the Halo movie? 226voice_over_jen_taylor_06
Yes, it's the original voice, and the movie wouldn't seem right with anyone else. Because she's an A.I program, she can be completely CGI as in the games, and a lot of cast wish lists have been casting people as her, but I don't think it would really work. And that picture really is the voice of Cortana, Jen Taylor.

The Prophet of Truth: Terence Stamp
Cast list for the Halo movie? 49514-10
Once again this is the same brilliant actor that voice acted his part in the game. Why change it?

Captain Jacob Keyes: Kiefer Sutherland
Cast list for the Halo movie? 180px-10Cast list for the Halo movie? Face10
Ok this is a little different to what other people were thinking. But as Keyes is such a main character in Halo Combat Evolved, he needs a great actor, as really he is killed off and replaced with the Arbiter overall in character terms. Despite the fact that Keyes is quite old, I think a younger actor could play him quite well, taking part in battles as well as directing them, etc. This is perhaps a controversial one, but my favourite pick.

Lord Hood: Ron Perlman
Cast list for the Halo movie? 49514-7
Ok, so he's not in it until Halo 2, but he could play a cameo at the beginning or end. I think he is perfect for the part, as he has the confidence to play it well and he looks just right. Btw he actually did the voice in the game too.

Captain Miranda Keyes: Alesia Glidewell
Cast list for the Halo movie? Miranda-keyesCast list for the Halo movie? 1193393108
Halo 2 again, but...This is the actress who modelled for the character Chell in The Orange box, and more recently, Alone in the Dark. I think she'd make an excellant Miranda, and her history as Chell would be adding another layer of cult to the movie.

Marines: Various cameo actors

Cast list for the Halo movie? Halo2Marine

Anyway, that's my cast list for the Halo movie! Post your thoughts and any suggestions for other characters, or replacements for my choices.
Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

PostSubject: Re: Cast list for the Halo movie?   Cast list for the Halo movie? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Cortana the character actually looks like Milla Jovovich.... and since Cortana barely wears anything Milla would be a good choice Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: cast list   Cast list for the Halo movie? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Very good point, never considered that. But know i do... drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cast list for the Halo movie?   Cast list for the Halo movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cast list for the Halo movie?
Page 1 of 1