ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing??? Empty
PostSubject: PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing???   PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing??? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:04 am

It is my understanding that Sony have actually lost tonnes of money over there new *cough* crap *cough* games console. I also understand that at launch, they had to, give away wodescreen TV's with it in order for to sell anything.

So my question is how the hell do Sony expect to win in a console war with the Wii if giving stuff away is the only way they'll sell? I mean, even though it has had some impressive sales margins, the majority of the games industry sales are from the Wii and 360.

Why do they even bother? They bring out the same boring console every year with a new amount of memory or a new DVD player built in and hope to win? Fat chance!

What do you guys think??
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: ps3   PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing??? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:20 am

They have actually changed their sales tactic. Guees what? They're realeasing a new ps3. It's exactly the same, but it's red.
PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing??? Ps3_design_red_small
Right even I'll admit it looks good......But how is a new colour going to improve a rubbish gaming console? At least with the Xbox 360 elite they fixed the motherboard problem and gave you a bigger hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

PostSubject: Re: PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing???   PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing??? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:39 pm

That does look but I see exactly where your coming from - it's the same and still balls. Now, that colour scheme for the Wii would be wicked sick.
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: Re: PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing???   PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing??? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:58 am

This is what we one day might have, however wiis are so popular they can't even make enough white ones. But yes, this would be better for the wii than the Ps3.
PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing??? Wii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing???   PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing??? Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 - what the hell do they think they're doing???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONM Times :: Off Topic :: Non-Nintendo Gaming :: PlayStation-
Jump to: