ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion   Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion Cod410
I am going to laugh long and loud into Sony's face. Infinity Ward's epic FPS modern shooter came to Xbox 360, Ps3 (grumble) and to DS!!!!!! NOT PSP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anyway, I love the Ds version of this game, with graphics equal to the Ps one and an excellent shooting system, akin to Metroid: Prime Hunters. The campaign is awesome but unforgivably, no ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. The one thing that makes COD4 absolutely cracking on the 360 was removed from the ds version, despite the wifi availability.

Post one thing you love about COD4 ds and one thing you hate. Alternatively ask me questions about this game if you haven't played it, and perhaps considered buying it.
Hint: It's worth it.
Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion Call-Of-Duty-DS--6Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion Call-of-duty-4-ds-screenshot
Back to top Go down
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion   Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:02 am

Yes it does look like a crackin' game but the only query is that it is a massive war epic crammed into the DS cartridge, that'll surely cause some frame rate disapation and the odd glitch??

If your wondering no I haven't played it yet! So I'm no-one to talk really....... nope.
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: COD4   Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Surprisingly, there are minimal frame rate issues. If you empty a whole clip into thin air whilst spinning around right at the start of the level when it's hardly loaded, sure, you might get some issue. but apart from that it's cool. There is the odd glitch in that sometimes blatant headshots don't hurt them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion   Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4 Ds - Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONM Times :: Nintendo :: Nintendo DS-
Jump to: