ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get films, games and msn on your Ds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

How to get films, games and msn on your Ds Empty
PostSubject: How to get films, games and msn on your Ds   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:22 am

Any of you guys ever wondered how people get multiple games on their Ds? I myself have about 10 games, 3 films, msn and music and pictures on mine, and adding new stuff takes minutes. If you want to know more, reply to this message.
WARNING
(Can get illegal if you want multiple games, films etc are fine)
Want this?
How to get films, games and msn on your Ds Ninten10
Reply to this message for more info.
Back to top Go down
r3d st33l4000
Hard Brawlers
Hard Brawlers
r3d st33l4000

PostSubject: Re: How to get films, games and msn on your Ds   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 pm

Sounds interesting......
depends what you need to do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/literiders/
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: Ds stuff   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Right, it's not illegal, but it'll cost you about £30...
Back to top Go down
r3d st33l4000
Hard Brawlers
Hard Brawlers
r3d st33l4000

PostSubject: Re: How to get films, games and msn on your Ds   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:44 am

Sounds ok
Its probly the nintendo ds browser. Am i right?
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: films and stuff on Ds   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:01 am

Nope, that would give you the internet on your Ds. This is completely different.
Back to top Go down
r3d st33l4000
Hard Brawlers
Hard Brawlers
r3d st33l4000

PostSubject: Re: How to get films, games and msn on your Ds   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:54 am

If its not illigal what is it?
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: Ds stuff   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 6:39 am

It's a special ds cartridge with a slot, in which you put a micro SD card, with the special files on.
Back to top Go down
r3d st33l4000
Hard Brawlers
Hard Brawlers
r3d st33l4000

PostSubject: Re: How to get films, games and msn on your Ds   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:30 am

Where do you get it from?
Back to top Go down
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: Ds stuff   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 3:33 am

There are many places you can get it from, but I suggest
http://www.model-gadget.com/shop/
Right, there are many of the cartridge things described above available to buy on the site, but the best one to use is the "M3 Ds Simply."
How to get films, games and msn on your Ds M3-ds-simply-solt-1
This will set you back between 20 to 30 pounds. That is if you don't buy a micro SD card with it, as it isn't included.

Now once you've got it, what you need to do is install the supplied moonshell software, which manages your media. This is simply by plugging in the SD card to your computer and transferring the system files to it. Now you're ready to begin adding files to your ds. I suggest making specific files for things like games and movies, as all files show up on the Ds, even the system files, so it could get confusing.

When you turn it on, you should see this:
How to get films, games and msn on your Ds M3_dss_menu_main_qjpreviewth
The touch screen does work, and if you tap the one on the left, it lead to games. If you tap the middle one, it will lead to media and if you tap the one on the right, it leads to old game-boy ports.

Putting files on the Ds is simple. If it's music, drag and drop MP3 files onto it. WMA and other types of music file will not work. If it's pictures, once again, drag and drop. Most files types work, but sometimes specific JPGs won't. Don't worry about resizing, the M3 can zoom out for you. If you're adding video, this is where it gets time consuming. The M3 only accepts videos in the form of .dpg, so you need to convert them. Download "Bacth DPG" from the internet. It's slow, but it works, has many settings and as far as I'm aware it's the only .dpg converter on the net. When it comes to games, I don't condone piracy, but pirated games in the .nds format will work, and the built in cheat database probably will have cheats for it that you can turn on at a moment's notice. (Warning, all registered games on your Ds are illegal) If you want homebrew on your Ds, this is fine. Homebrew are basically home made games, and these are perfectly legal to download and play. Because the Ds can also run application programs, there are several good applications out there for the Ds, including Sat Nav. Howver, I suggest "Beup" This is msn messenger on your Ds.

Hope this gives you all the info you need, reply if you wanna know more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get films, games and msn on your Ds   How to get films, games and msn on your Ds Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get films, games and msn on your Ds
Page 1 of 1