ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ArtWork - to get us started

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

ArtWork - to get us started Empty
PostSubject: ArtWork - to get us started   ArtWork - to get us started EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Here's something I knocked up in about 2 minutes, just to get this topic flowing. Enjoy:
ArtWork - to get us started The_ch10
Back to top Go down
Bronson
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
Bronson

PostSubject: Re: ArtWork - to get us started   ArtWork - to get us started EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 4:30 am

Halo?? Andy Warhol?? Genius!!!!!!!! I'll have a go later at something Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
r3d st33l4000
Hard Brawlers
Hard Brawlers
r3d st33l4000

PostSubject: Re: ArtWork - to get us started   ArtWork - to get us started EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 5:25 am

I will put up artwork later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/literiders/
Mayuss
Very Hard Brawlers
Very Hard Brawlers
Mayuss

PostSubject: dead thread   ArtWork - to get us started EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:32 am

Ok, this amongst many other topics have laid untouched for weeks, so to ease myself back into work, I've done a nice little piece of artwork for the book I'm writing, which is below should you care to look. Obviously I don't want to get told off for advertising (again) but if you feel like reading the book so far, it's www.bebo.com/windspawn. It seriously makes more sense if you read the first 1000 words maybe. Anyways, I'm back baby!

ArtWork - to get us started Windsp10
Back to top Go down
cjayp33
Crazy Hand
Crazy Hand

PostSubject: Re: ArtWork - to get us started   ArtWork - to get us started EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:52 am

testing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ArtWork - to get us started   ArtWork - to get us started Empty

Back to top Go down

ArtWork - to get us started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONM Times :: Off Topic :: Graphics and Art-
Jump to: