ONM Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONM Times

The Site for the ONM Times

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ONM Times Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonmasterla
Intense Brawler
Intense Brawler
dragonmasterla

ONM Times Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: ONM Times Forum Rules   ONM Times Forum Rules EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 12:00 am

Please take a few moments of your time to read the rules, as if you don't you may find yourself with warnings and then possibly banned from the forum.

ONM Times Team will not tolerate...

Any form of bullying: Racism, Homophobia, Insults, etc... are all bullying. Depending how bad, you can get a last chance up to a lifetime ban.
Posting unsuitable images and URLs: Not everyone likes looking at certain things. Warning
Spamming: They ruin the forum so it isn't a good place to be, also one worded answers also count as spam along with Double Posting but there are some exceptions to Double Posting. Warning, excessive Spamming Ban

ONM Times Team rather you didn't...

Repeat a Topic: To make sure you don't please you the search function. After a few times, warning
Post your Friend Codes: All this means is not post your friend codes publicly on the forums, you may exchange Friend Codes Via PM. No warning taken just to help your own safety.
Start Arguments: People Fall out, sometimes bullying happens as a result of this. Warning
Take the law into your own hands: If you see anyone breaking the rules please PM me, or if it is a serious offence and i am not on, PM another Admin or if they are not available, A Mod. Unofficial Warning

Thank you for reading this, also depending on the severity of the rule break some forms of punishments will be skipped.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Last edited by dragonmasterla on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbb.myfastforum.org/index.php

ONM Times Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1